Do you want to add another domain to cPanel? If yes, you can do that easily after reading this complete article.
Are you ready? Let’s start this guide…
Steps to add another domain using cPanel:
You just need to follow these simple steps one by one as mentioned in this article in order to create an addon domain.
Alright, let’s start.
STEP 1 – Login To cPanel Account
- Go to ShoutCoder.
- Login to your Account.
- Click on SERVICES.
- Select your Active Product/Services.
- Click on “Login to cPanel” under Action Tab.
- Or, click on the login to cPanel button just below the nameservers.
- Then you will automatically be redirected to your cPanel Account.
Or, if you have cPanel login details then you can easily log in to your cPanel account by visiting yourdomain.com/cpanel.
STEP 2 – Go To Addon Domains
- Search “Addon Domains” in the search bar.
- Or, look at the option under DOMAINS.
- Click on the Addon Domains.
- Wait for the next page to appear.
STEP 3 – Create an Addon Domain
- Type your new domain name.
- Leave the subdomain field blank.
- Choose your Document Root.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button.
- That’s it.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope your question regarding how to add another domain to cPanel is now completely answered.
If you still have any queries then please let us know through the comments.